Developed for offshore operations and use on firewater mains systems (Product reference NHG20)
Techfluid has designed and developed a range of Fire Rated 300 hoses specifically for the offshore and petrochemical industry. Primarily designed for Fire Water Mains Systems installations can also be used or delivery of gasoline, diesel oil, fuel oil with aromatic content up to 50%, seawater, fresh water, mud and air and other general purposes fluid.
The Techfluid NHG range of Fire rated hoses can be directly exposed to flame for in excess of 30min at temperatures of 800°C, which enable operators to rescue and escape under emergency conditions and ensuring the need to operate safely.
- Application Specific or designed to meet customer requirements
- Chosen method for replacement of old corroded Deluge and Sprinkler Systems
- Corrosion free alternative to existing pipework
- Delivery of chemicals and hydrocarbon fluid transfer
- Tested and certified under full working pressure
- Available in large Diameter
- Abrasion and UV Resistant
- 100% Corrosion Free
Fire Protection – firewater mains hose specification
|Tube||Black, nitrile rubber, oil resistance, seawater resistance, high temperature resistance|
|Reinforcement||High strength steel cord, anti-static copper wire, helix steel wire for hose size up to 6” and above|
|Cover||Red, chloroprene rubber, fire resistance, wear resistance, ozone & ageing resistance, oil resistance|
|Fire Shield Layer||Glass fiber cloth|
|Temperature Range||-30°C to + 100°C|
|Fire Resistance||ISO 15540 & ISO 15541, at 800°C x 30 minutes|
*Larger bore sizes available on request.