API and Industrial Non-freezing heat-trace hose
Techfluid supply a range of high pressure and low-pressure heat trace hoses suitable for all applications, designed and manufactured by Techfluid and produced to the highest quality to meet API requirements and provide safe and reliable fluid transfer in freezing conditions.
Designed for the Oil & Gas industry
Our heat trace range is manufactured to the highest specification. The heating cable, specifically designed for spiraling around the hose, is embedded into the hose body during manufacture to protect it and enhance the distribution of heat needed to prevent freezing of the service medium and improve flow. Available in single or twin wrap for additional reassurance of fail-safe operation in extreme environments.
An electrical junction box with integrated temperature sensor located at the hose end ensures pre-set temperature control and self-regulation for uninterrupted fluid transfer. Our sales engineers can help calculate the correct specification requirement for application and service.
- Long-life service and durability
- Heavy fuel oil applications
- Complete compliance with standards for safe and hazardous areas
- Temperature controlled with self-regulated heating cables
- Transportation of mediums without freezing for un-interrupted production.
- Electrical components approved to client specification and area requirements (CSA, ATEX, etc)